Wednesday, August 16, 2006

GET TWO IN

RUN: 2.0 / NO TIME

Again, when I finally got home from work, taxi and errands it was 730 and the sun was going down. I decided that no matter what I would run. I had bills to do and some laundry and it was soon 845. I looked at Dakota who was anxiously looking at the door. I went up and changed and we headed out. I felt so good. The temperature was perfect. The evening was quiet. Dakota ran well(even though he weighs 90 lbs he is afraid in the dark). I ran a very comfortable 2 miles. It felt like a success becuase I had gotten out the door. I felt like I had added alot of positive energy to the stresses in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first started running last year it was October and I always ran after work.
I really like running at night in the dark now.
Any day I get out the door to ride, skate or run is a good day!
Glad you had a good one!

MNFirefly said...

Nice job on the run!!

>