- I bought the 305 instead of the 205 to get the heart rate monitor. The heart rate reading is so small that I can't see it without my glasses.
- In the last 2 duathlons , I had problems on the bike portion after the transition.
- There are time when running that I know the pace is incorrect. For example, I am running smooth and check my watch which reads and 18:00 pace?
- The distance is off almost .1 per mile.
- When doing the trail part of a run in the woods-I totally lost any data.
- I thought that I would prefer it over my RS200 by Polar but I don't .
- I have no patience for locating satellites.
- The interval for doing a run / walk is challenging to use.
I know there are alot of at advantages but for me I'm switching back to my Polar.
Waddling to pay some bills (ugh)......................