Saturday, December 23, 2006
Thursday, December 21, 2006
RUN : 30 MIN. / TREADMILL
No matter how ready that you feel you are, the holidays are here befor e you know it. Last night there was a million things to do. Bino had bowling practice for a meet. Hooch was cheerleading at a basketball game. I wanted to run. Thus, I had a sinus headache. But as I always say, "It's okay!".
This morning I got up at 5am to get some laundry done, a short run, clean the house , pack a bag, then catch a 12:50 flight to Ohio. My mother-in law is spending Christmas with us this year since my FIL passed away. SHe has never flown by heself. So we will fly back tomorrow. Chicago is definelty not the airport to try by yourself for the first time. Bino will fly back with her next week.
Training over the next week will be unpredictable but isn't it always over the holiday.
Waddling to the airport.............
Posted by IronWaddler at 7:55 AM
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
SPIN : 65 MIN.
The EXTREME (my fav spin instructor) was back tonight after breaking her leg mountain biking. It was so good to have her back. She is so motivating. The focus of tonight class was ramping it up to spring goals and training. What a workouy! She absolutely has the ability to take you to the limit. She wil be doing the coast to coast expedition and the extreme expedittion in Moab in 2007. She is my inspiration and gives me the belief in myself. There is such a high after the hour with her.
Waddling along pumped up.....
Posted by IronWaddler at 8:46 PM
I was tagged by Thomas
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap
3. Coloured lights on tree/house or white? white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving except this year
6. What is your favourite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Homemade bread stuffing
7. Favourite holiday memory as a child? Spending the day at my grandmother's house and playing on her player piano.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Kids at school
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, everyone gets new pajamas
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? The kids and I put on the ornaments with music playing
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it!
12. Can you ice skate? No
13. Do you remember your favourite gift? My engagement ring from my hubby.
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family time
15. What is your favourite holiday dessert? Old fasioned sugar cream pie.
16. What is your favourite holiday tradition? Church on Xmas eve followed by family dinner and new PJs.
17. What tops your tree? An angel
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favourite Christmas song? Christmas bells
20. Candy canes? No thank you
21. Favourite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's CHristmas Vacation
22. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies and milk
I have to tag five others now, don't I? Ok then, Iron Snoopy, Mary Sunshine, Vickie, Sharon and Joe. But don't feel obliged.
Posted by IronWaddler at 10:11 AM
Monday, December 18, 2006
SUNDAY : ELLIPTICAL : 30 MIN.
MONDAY : RUN : 30 MIN. : TEMPO-AVE 12:45
I don't know what happened but it did!! I (after several mudslides)now have the Christmas Spirit. I have my tree up with ornaments on. I have the house decorated and by tomorrow ,I will have my cards in the mail. Oh also, ALL my shopping is done. Amazing-isn't it?
The past several weeks , I have gotten in workouts consistantly. I think the endorphines finally kicked in. Tonight I felt great again on the treadmill. I did get on the scales--I am defintely a penguuin with alot of potential(to lose weight).I weigh the most that I ever have.After watching th Biggest loser on TV, Jan 1 my motivation is up.
Waddling with jingling bells........
Posted by IronWaddler at 6:20 PM