Friday, July 04, 2008
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
As I continue in my training toward Steelhead, I have one question that hangs with me. I began this journey as a runner. When you train for a race at some point you either run that distance or come close. I understand how to do that.I looked at several different plans for HIM triathlon training and one thing I noticed is that is not true. With only 4 weeks left until my HIM, am I where I should be to be ready? I know that I can can do the swim. I know that I can do the bike. I know that I can do the run. My question is -Can I put it all together?
Waddling out for a bike ride...........
Posted by IronWaddler at 5:54 AM
Monday, June 30, 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
- Training going good with only 5 weeks until Steelhead HIM
- Weekend workouts : Sat. Brick= 36 mile bike & 30 min. run / Sun 8 mile run
- MIL in hospital -everything is checking out OK.
- Leaving for Ohio to pick up my dad to spend the week with us here.
- Hooch survived 18th birthday in Chicago
Waddling to Ohio..............
Posted by IronWaddler at 11:25 AM