Saturday, August 11, 2007

READY, SET ....

I'm here in Sylvania ,Ohio. I have my race packet. I have my number. But am I ready to go?? I don't look at all like any of the other people here. My daughter came with me and they thought she was the athlete. I looked at all the times from last year and I definitely will be last by at least 10 minutes. The good news is that I start in the first wave and it will not be obvious.

I have checked over all my race stuff. I am heading for bed. I don't think sleep will come easy. I need to get up at 430am Chicago time. I am beginnng to ramble so I better quit.

Waddling in my PJs......................

3 comments:

Joe said...

You are there, you are ready, the race is yours, not theirs. Be yourself and enjoy the day!!!

Good luck Sunday!!

J~Mom said...

Good luck!!!!!

Duane said...

I know how you feel! I went to a Triathlete club party Saturday for the first time and I'm sure they all thought I was there with someone else who must be a triathlete! But we are the athletes and we deserve to be there too! Waiting for your race report!

>