Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TRICK OR TREAT

Tonight on the way home from swim class, I had to stop and buy candy for trick or treat tomorrow. It was a tough job. I was starving after class was over. Standing there in the candy aisle-I could have bought everything in sight. (and eaten most of it before I got home) Our nutrition coach told buy something we did not like and not too much. My problem was at that point in time everything looked amazingly good. I ended up buying small bags of animal crackers. My kids could take them for lunch if left over. I got out of the store as quickly as possible.

I got back home just in time to watch the Biggest Loser. I love this show! It gets me so pumped up. I cannot believe they voted cowboy off. I loved him. This year there is more game playing than ever. I cannot imagine having the opportunity like they have.

Waddling to bed....................

1 comment:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

I was sorry to see cowboy go also. Looks like he is doing well at home.

>