Wednesday, December 19, 2007

FROM MR. WADDLER

I find it very interesting that my wife is already posting that she is getting a trainer for her bike.

She will be disappointed when she opens the box and it contains racing equipment for one of my drag cars. (Good way of getting them in the house unnoticed).

I bought her a padded (gel filled toilet seat!) It is the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh, and for you ladies out there that think your subtle hints like leaving biking magazines open to pages that contain things you want...We men pick up on that like flea's on a camel.....It don't work. Have to get up alot earlier to beat me sweetie!

Anyway's since my wife is not getting a trainer for Christmas, if any of you wish to contribute to the Waddler's "I need a Trainer" Fund, forwarded your gift to Corbin/Dean Racing attention sponsorship department, we will make sure that all proceeds go to a new engine..oops a Trainer.

Happy Holidays to all of you and your families.

Mr. Waddler AKA CORBIN / DEAN RACING.,

5 comments:

iJuls said...

Nice way to keep her guessing. Merry Christmas to both of you.

Vickie said...

I have a feeling you'll be getting a lump of coal for Christmas!

IronSnoopy said...

But we've already made plans for trainer sessions! LOL!

Is the toilet seat aerodynamic? That's a hot commodity...bwaahahaha!

:)

Very funny post indeed!

Merry Christmas. :)

Irene said...

Heeheehee!

A gel filled toilet seat?


Enjoy your holidays!

21stCenturyMom said...

I predict you are both in for a surprise when you discover that the kids have filled that box with bricks which they will cleverly swap on Christmas Eve for....... A puppy!

Enjoy your new dog!

>