Wednesday, November 05, 2008

MASTER'S SWIM

There was not much sleep for me on Monday night. I had leftover excitement from the weekend plus anticipation of master's swim beginning again for the winter. I never realized how much that I had missed it.

I jumped out of bed at 4:45am with no problem. I got there 15 minutes early. There were others feeling the same way as me. I chatted with my friend Dan who had just signed up for IMFL and it will be his first.

I was thrilled to see coach again! It was hard to believe that last year at this time I walked in not being able to swim. What a motivation he has been to me. I also know he will play a large part of the year ahead of me.

Waddling to get some sleep before an early swim..........

1 comment:

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

I'm a little envious of your swim group.

I have yet to find an indoor group that I like....

Miss the routine and the collective group thing....

Glad you are back in the pool, though!

>