Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dear Mother Nature,

You win. I admit it. I give up. I have had enough of your sucky weather. You have changed yet another planned day outside and sent me indoors. I am not sure what I did to piss you off but I am so sorry and will never do it again. Ever! You rule the outdoors.Now if we can just get over this and go on with some good weather it would be much appreciated.


Waddler

Again this morning, there was a bike ride planned. We woke up to 25-40 mph winds. The sky was an ominous black color. Not worth it so unpacked the bike and headed to the spin room at the gym for 90 min. I did achieve a 90 minute ride at zone 2 as the schedule called for but I so wanted to ride outside. I gues there is always next week!

Waddling through the wind...............

4 comments:

IronSnoopy said...

Hey I would've gone to LTF with you! I was up, just sitting on the couch feeling less than acceptable for bailing.

Nice job getting your ride in. :)

It will get warm some day.

Right?

RIGHT?

TRISHARKIE (AKA Ronda) said...

Amen, Sister!

Vickie said...

If its not the wind its the rain! When will it ever end?? I ended up with an inside ride and outside run at least but its hit or miss all the time it seems.

Calyx Meredith said...

Wow - you guys can't seem to catch a break and get an outside ride in. Hope this week is better!!

>