Tuesday, May 16, 2006

PUMPED-UP SPIN

SPINNING: 1 HOUR/ AVE HR 141/ MAX HR 177

I knew I had to spin tonight. It was Mary's class. With Galena this weekend -I had to see Mary before I went. It was great to see her. The class was an awesome workout as usual with great music. She is so motivating in how she can push you and make you reach a new level. I have to spin with her at least once a week in my training I'v decided.

Tonight made me take a look at my training. It's just enough to get by and survive. Is that what I want? I don't want to be OCD about it but I really think I need to take it up a notch.

Another worry for the weekend-my front derailler on my bike isn't right- Took it to the bike shop . I pick it up Friday morning when I leave.

Serious taper has begun.

Mary' words of advice: " If they are taking your picture while you're running be sure not to have your helmet on." Thanks Mary!!!!!!

No comments:

>