Sunday, May 14, 2006

TRANSITION PRACTICE

TRANSITIONS: 30 MIN- ONLY ONE CRASH

The sun finally came out today. When I was at Rockford one of the biggest challenges was the transistion. Not that I saw anyone else being last. I decided to pull everything out and practice with little cones and all. I started out clipping my shoes into the bike and practicing getting on and off. Not bad. Added the running shoes and change in. Not bad. Getting off the bike- not bad. Getting on the bike while moving-----really bad then crash down I went. Quite the sight for the neighbor's compny that were leaving. I jumped up and Said,"I'm okay". I think they thought I was drinking.

Bottom line: I improved on how to transition.
Mental note: Do not get on the bike while moving -come to a complete stop.

No comments:

>