Friday, June 09, 2006

ONE HELL OF A WEEK

ZERO: NOT A DAMN THING


Great Plan rest on Monday-- I was so antsy to get out and run but I had my plan. By the end of the week it would have been my best day to work out.

Tuesday- Training on new computers until 5pm planning to go spin at 6 but nooo--- my daughter needs a ride we get lost and by 615 spin was out the window.I'll just run tomorrow

Wednesday_ Great day to run but -----We have WHite Sox tickets and resevation at the stadium club and I'm still in computer training. At 1am I went to bed.

Thursday -Have to be back to work at 645am. 5 hours sleep. Another day of computer training. My mind is fried. I get home at 5pm and made beanie/weinie for supper and I have my jammies on at 7pm. No way I can train.


I had given up on doing Batavia but ----I've just had a week of tapering. My mind is tossing around the idea of doing it. Maybe???????????

No comments:

>