Monday, September 04, 2006

LAZY LABOR DAY

RUN: 30 MIN. / NO DISTANCE

Last night was our annual cu-de-sac party. It began at 5 with lots of good food and of course good drink. I made sangria with alot of fresh fruit. We ate, drank, and were very merry until after 10 when 2 police cars showed up . It then began to rain. It was time for us to head in anyway. But a good time was had by all.

This morning for some reason ,I slept in late. I finally got going this afternoon and took Dakota for an easy 30 min. run. I felt amazingly pretty good.

The new schedule came out for the gym. I am going to take a fitness yoga class on Mondays. I've never done yoga before so it should be interesting. Also my friend Mary is doing 3 spinning classes a week. She will certainly add some good workouts to my schedule.

FLYING PIG COUNTDOWN: 244 DAYS
PIG FACT OF THE DAY:Contrary to popular belief, pigs are unable to sweat; instead, they wallow in mud to cool down.

1 comment:

21st Century Mom said...

The police came?? How rude!

I think a lot of marathoners feel like wallowing in the mud at about mile 20. Resistance is NOT futile! Keep moving. :-)

>