Tuesday, September 19, 2006

SUB-PAR SPINNING

SPIN: 60 MIN.

I love spin class. It's my opportunity to get a good group workout and not get left behin. Mary teaches on Tuesday and Thursday. Mary is a friend and one of the biggest motivational people in my life. Tonight she was off and we had a sub. I knew from the moment I walked in that I didn't like her style. I can't put my finger on it. Then we had to ride and hover for 2 minutes. She came up beside of me and said if anyone needs help pushing their butt back she'd be glad to help. I felt like she wanted to help ME. My butt was back-it's just big.If she would have touched me I would have decked her. I did get my heart rate up and had a good workout. Hopefully Mary is back on Thursday.

PIG FACT OF THE DAY: Pigs are mentioned twice in the Bible. Sheep are mentioned 45 times, and goats 88 times

1 comment:

21st Century Mom said...

Think of how much more entertaining your post would have been if you had to describe 'how I cold cocked the spin teacher' hee!

>