Monday, October 16, 2006

ONE DAY AT A TIME

RUN:30min : TREADMILL
WEIGHTS: 10min

Today, I am back to work. I love working at a cancer care center but with the challenges in my life right now it's tough. My first patient this morning was 46 and due to get her first radiation treatment to her lung. We just got the report on her ct of the brain and it has spread. We changed course. Today we started treating her brain. How in a few minutes your life can change. I realize the importance of every moment and the legacy we leave behind. Looking to the future -I know also the importance of taking the challenges ahead in my family one day at a time.

I was late to the gym so I missed the BOSU class. I ran on the treadmill for 30 min. My body felt like it had never run before. I also did a little upper body at the weight machines. I felt alot better when I got back home.

No comments:

>