Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SPRINTS UP A HILL

SPIN: 60 min. / AVE HR=156 / MAX HR 168

From start to finish, today was one of those hectic days. I did make it to spin class(1 minute late). Mary restarted the entire class of 25 people -so I wouldn't miss anything. It was a great workout! Alot of challenging hills with pickups in the middle. One hill lasted 17 min then we visualized passing other riders to the top. I don't think I passed too many other people ,I barely made it over the hill.

Back home in Ohio , my father-in-law will be starting brain radiation. My hubby is flying out to be there when he comes home from the hospital on Thurs.

1 comment:

Dori said...

A 17-minute hill? Oh, my aching quads! One time we climbed a hill to John Fogarty's "I Heard It To the Grapevine" and it seemed like it would go on forever!

How is your husband holding up with his Dad's illness? My condolences to all of you. I'll say a prayer for your family.

>