Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WHITE STUFF AGAIN!

RUN: 70 min. / TREADMILL / 5 MILES

I woke up this morning to the most unusual sight. White stuff on my bushes!!! I am so sorry to all of you that I signed up for a spring marathon. This is my last big week of training before the taper. So next week's weather should be beautiful. I headed for the treadmill at the gym tonight because the rain was coming down so hard.
Ameican Idol is on tonight. I am anxious to see who will be kicked off. I was disappointed with last night.
Waddling to watch TV......

5 comments:

IronSnoopy said...

Ok then I totally blame you for the weather. Never ever ever sign up for a Spring marathon again. :)

J/K! :)

I was surprised to see the white stuff, though.

Hey, good decision on the Pig. I'm sure you will do great and hey, ya never know... :)

Vickie said...

I have totally stopped thinking it will ever get nice weather. It used to be whenever I trained for any marathon the weather was worse than usual--either hotter/more humid or colder/snowier, but I guess this year its your fault!

Irene said...

What's up with the snow, anyway? Yeah, that means you'll have goregous running weather for your marathon!!!!

Loved the AI smiley on your post! Teehee!

Joe said...

Shoot, don't aplogize to us!! Just the way it goes!!

Do remind yourself that you are not donig the long miles in the heat of August!

(BTW, that's why my target marathon is in December this year!!)

D said...

This has definitely been an odd start for Spring!

>