Sunday, May 13, 2007

PERFECT MOTHER'S DAY

BIKE (ROAD) - 14.1 MILES / 54 :10 MIN. / AVE SPEED 15MPH / HR- zone 2

I can't thing of anything more perfect than today. My family, weather, brunch together, going to the bike store and then an evening ride. It felt good to finish the day with a ride on Silver. The winds were up going out but it was a nice push home.

I am getting excited about Galena(IL). Bino my son is going with me to be my pit crew. I think we'll have a good time. I want to look up my times from last year. There will be some more challenging hills to face next weekend. But after the PIG, I can face anything!

Waddling with a big smile............

2 comments:

Reluctant Penguin said...

Thanks for the comment and support. While the half-PIG is attractive, I'm looking at the half in Columbus in April. Looking forward to running through the Ohio State campus after leaving there almost 40 years ago.

Vickie said...

Yes, let the season begin! You'll have fun and do great. You have the PIG behind you now.

>