Thursday, September 20, 2007

GROUNDWORK

Since the 2007 season is complete, it is time to start laying the groundwork for 2008. My primary goal is getting this swimming thing down by January. I also take this opportunity to take try some different classes at the gym. I printed off the fall schedule and may try some next week.

Other goals include keeping my running base of 2 days a week with the longer run of 6 miles and 1-2 days of spin per week. I think until January there will not be alot of structure then real training will kick in. Hopefully with several tri's on the schedule.

Weds.- Run : 45 min.
Thurs - Swim : 30 min.

Waddling and building a base.................

3 comments:

Pokey said...

Waddle on!!!!!! Sounds fun to try some new classes at the gym!

Vickie said...

Keep me posted on any tris/dus you might be doing in Michigan so we can meet up hopefully!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great base training plan!!

>