Saturday, October 06, 2007

FIRST S & S

I did my first swim brick this morning. With the weather being hot and humid early, I decided to head for the gym.

SWIM- I spent 30 min in the pool. I focused on the drills that I learned in class. I'm not going to worry too much about distance until Jan. 1. I need to concentrate on the learning to swim and good form. I felt like I did get better but I have to admit I was wearing my nose plugs.

&

Spin - After the pool, I changed and headed for a 60 min. spin class. There was different instructor that I had not experienced before. I also forgot my HR monitor. I talked myself into at least doing 30 minutes. She made up the workout as she went and it did not go with the song that was playing. at 30 minutes I had just made it my own workout. I did complete the 60 minutes.

Just a note - tomorrow on TV Versus has on IM Coeur d'Alene. I am anxious to see the course as I know several friends that are planning to do it.

Waddling to clean and do laundry(woohoo).........

1 comment:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Great job on the brick.

And thanks for the reminder about IM Coeur d'Alene, I knew about it but would have forgot.

>