Wednesday, March 12, 2008

NON-STOP

From the time my feet hit the floor, it was non-stop.

I rode the bike trainer before work for 30 min. It felt relaxing on my legs and a good start to the day.

Work came next. It was one of those day when there just wasn't enough hours. Even lunchtime was taken up with an unexpected meeting. I did get off early but only to pickup Hooch and we headed for dental appointments.

It was sunny and warm outside so as soon as I got home I changed into my running clothes and got 3 miles in. I took Dakota, my golden retriever, with me. The fresh air felt great.

Next- it was my mother-in-law's birthday today. Hubby and I took a cake to her during her ceramics class. It was a nice surprise.

It's now 9pm and I just sat down. Time to hit the sack 4:45am will come quick.

Waddling to get some winks....................

1 comment:

rocketpants said...

I'm tired just reading about your day!!

>