Friday, April 04, 2008

WORKIN' FOR THE WEEKEND


This week at work it has been so busy and I have been anxious for the weekend. The weatherman's forecast is for 60 and sunny. Time for some outside training. Woohoo! I started making plans.


Saturday will start with a run at the prairie with my friend that I have not seen for awhile. She just let me know this week she signed up for Steelhead 70.3 also. After that get cleaned up, off to lunch then wetsuit shopping(now she needs one). I will be glad to have someone to share some laughs with.

The plan for Sunday is to start with swim. Next off for a bike ride. I need to get some hills in to get ready for Galena.


Waddling into the weekend........

3 comments:

Jenniferlyn said...

My first tri is 6/8. I am so excited!

I am still working on plans to be at Steelhead to cheer you on! My friend Lana went to school near Benton Harbor so she still knows people there - I am so excited for you!

I too am loving the outside training - took my bike Sweet T outside this past week for a ride. Am going for a long ride tomorrow!

And good luck with the wetsuit shopping! I just won one, so now I need to figure out how to go about all of that.

You are such an inspiration!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! You have a training and wetsuit shopping partner today. That will make it more enjoyable.

60s are great temps. Enjoy that outside training!!

Joe said...

Saturday was beautiful, as is today...hope your time outside was super!!!!

>