Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE CASTLE

I had been thinking for hours where I could make reservations for House and I to have dinner on Valentine's Day. Then driving in my car and listening to a commercial -I knew! Valentine's dinner at White Castle. I actually love White Castle and so does House. I called the number and have reservations for 2 at 6 pm. I am excited. After a tough week, I can't think of a better way to lighten things up!

Waddling on Valentine's Day........................
UPDATE: The tables were covered and had flowers & candles. We were seated by a hostess and given a menu. Our choice was to start with the appetizer(2 onion rings,2 chicken rings and 2 fish nibbblers). The main entree was the "Sweetheart Special" which was 10 White castle hamburgers, 2 fries and 2 drinks. The service was excellent. House and I decided that this could become a tradition!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It's been a long time since I've been near a white castle. I think that's a grand idea. :-)

IronSnoopy said...

Perfect!

RBR said...

Cooolest Valentine's Day dinner EVER!!

My hubby was driving back from Sacto. Dinner for me was Pizza Hut and left over Valentine's cupcakes from the students.

Vickie said...

What a unique way to spend Valentines, and spectial too since it is something you both enjoy and is so simple!

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

How fun!

I actually like White Castle too....

Fe-lady said...

I LOVE it! I remember driving by a White Castle near Cleveland on my way to my grandparent's house....I don't think we ever stopped, but as I kid I liked the building-'cause it looked like a small castle!

ShirleyPerly said...

I've only seen White Castle in a certain movie but sounds like a great idea to me. I'm not at all into spending a lot of money on fancy restaurants.

Calyx Meredith said...

Fun!! Isn't it great when the exact right idea comes along at the exact right time? Glad you had a super time together.

TRISHARKIE (AKA Ronda) said...

Interesting. I didn't know WC did "formal meals". Very novel and cute. I say whatever makes the both of you smile...

>