Monday, February 23, 2009

WEEK 8 OF 14 (PRE-IM) TRAINING

This week it is time to get the training back on the track. I started today by taking a rest day. LOL. I wanted to get that out of the way so I did not have to worry about it!

Yesterday, I did make it to Master's swim. I did not drown! I was happy with my workout but my form which was improving took a huge step backward. I know coach will help me get it back for sure.

If I am lucky, I hope to have some good weather to get a few runs in outside. I have reached my limit running on the dreadmill. I am close to my limit on riding my trainer. While watching the Tour of California, I was very envious of those guys riding outside.

Waddling into another week...............

4 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Funny about getting that rest day out of the way! Glad your swim went well. I'm sure my form has taken a big step backward too the past couple weeks.

Calyx Meredith said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather so you can get outside!

Vickie said...

It won't be long now and we'll be outside all the time!

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

Some times just getting in to the pool or out on the road is the hardest part of the workout.

good for you!

>