Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PICKING RACES FOR 2011

I am in the process of getting my 2011 calendar together. This year I want to do it differently. Usually is pick several races that I would like to do and it ends up being a hodge podge. This year I want to pick races that lead up to IMFL and fit my training. An added aspect will be financially. I want to stay close to home with little or no travel.

Tomorrow, I plan on sitting down with Snips and looking through the calendar.

Waddling to sketch in 2011.................

3 comments:

Joe said...

Planning is often the best part of this whole issue.

With your experience, you are able to do a better job of planning, able to realize the Big Goal is IMFL...so make everything count to lead to that one. Saving $$ is also very smart...there should be tons of activities near you that will fit just fine.

Good plan...you and Snips will do great!

IronSnoopy said...

Have fun! You'll find plenty, and I'm sure you guys will have a blast all year.

For some reason, I'm having a hard time picking races this season.

ValerieB said...

I'm planning out my race calendar right now. I've got the first half of the year finished, and so far only a few this summer, and this fall/winter. Still looking around to see what is available so I can fill up my calendar :)

Have fun picking races!!!

>