Sunday, April 30, 2006

SUNDAY INTERVAL SPIN

SPINNING: 1HR 10 MIN/ 138 AVE HR/ 163 MX HR


It had been raining since last night and due to rain all day. So cycling outside was not an option. So in to the gym to spin. It was Tony with glasses and an intervall workout. I felt really tired at the beginning but by the end comfortable. During the class I kept wondering if I am really ready for next Saturday . I may have taken the training too lightly. But I can't make it up in one week. Also Rockford is my learning experience -my first one.
The week ahead: I want to taper but continue working toward Galena.

  • Monday: 3mile run
  • Tuesday: easy 30 min bike
  • Wednesday: spin 60 min
  • Thursday: 3 mile run (Lauren's last DE class)
  • Friday: rest
  • Saturday: THE BIG DAY

No comments:

>