Sunday, May 07, 2006

DAY AFTER REFLECTION

CYCLE: EASY/ 30 MIN./MTB

Looking back on yesterday -I realized how much I have to learn and the respect I now have for multisport athletes. Being a penguin runner at heart it is hard to grasp some of the intensity the others have. I still believe it's about getting to the line.

Today I biked about 30 min with my husband and the legs felt good.

I am alittle worried about Galena on the 20th(3 run/ 16.9 cycle/ 4.4 run) Very hilly area. But at least not on the trails.

Thoughts on future training:

  1. Continue spinning 1-2 days per week.
  2. Up the run mileage. never less than 3-4 during the week, 10-13 on weekend
  3. Practice smoothing out the transition.
  4. add some core strength training
  5. Lose 10-15 more lbs.

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

>