Tuesday, May 02, 2006

SPINNING AT A DIFFERENT PLACE

SPIN: 1HR 15 MIN / NO HR SEEMED HIGH

Tonight I went to a different facility to spin. New instructor and different bikes. I liked it a lot-not enough to go there all the time but a good workout. The instructor was really pumped up. I thought it was better to do my last hard workout tonight and then taper a little. Weds. - run. Thurs easy bike (road 30 min) Rest Friday.

I think one of the things I enjoy most about spin class is that I get such a good workout and I'm not left behind. It's the one time I can finish with everyone else. No one is faster or slower and there are a lot of real athletes there.

Working on my goals for the weekend:

  1. Enjoy the experience- It's the first.
  2. Get to the start uninjured
  3. Finish with no time expectations.
  4. No bike wrecks.

No comments:

>