Tuesday, August 01, 2006

THE END OF A PERFECT TRIP

Sunday: After the half , my daughter and I went to lunch at Taratino's on the wharf. It was delicious. After that -my rt ITB really hurt and so did my head. I think the no food for breakfast finally caught up. We went back to the hotel and watched chick flicks and took it easy.

Monday: It's shopping day!!! We took the cable car to Union Square and hit the stores. For dinner we hit Chinatown ate and shopped until dark.

Tuesday:
RUN: 30 MIN. / NO DISTANCE

I got up early and took a 30 minute run on the wharf and went passed the ferry building. It was sad that our trip was coming to an end. There were lots of runners out and I totally enjoyed the run. At the end I realized that my knee didn't hurt!!! Time to head back to Chicago and the hot weather.

We had a great time, made alot of memories, and ran an awesome half marathon!

No comments:

>