Friday, August 11, 2006

TGIF

RUN: THURSDAY: 30 MIN. /TREADMILL SPEED 4.2-5.0

ZERO:FRIDAY


Thursday PM it downpoured all evening so I hit the treadmill. It was hard workout. The knee felt great. I am glad I am not running a half this weekend. No pressure.

Friday, my boss who was off came back to work. I had been helping out and with our department under construction and in training it was a tough week. I felt good because I hung in there with no major crisis or anyone(that I know of) hating me by the end of the week. We evaluated our continuing training today with sessions going on the next 4 weeks(one includes a trip to Vegas).

I cut the grass and cleaned the house this evening to take the pressure off the weekend. My plan A is to run 9.6 at Waterfall Glen on Saturday . On Sunday- Biking at the I & M. The weather should be good.

No comments:

>