Thursday, September 07, 2006

THE CLOCK IS TICKING

ZERO

Another tough day at work and I was just exhausted when I came home. Definitely a night to call for pizza. Thanks to 21st Century Mom for my new sidebar countdown clock. I guess it's game on for the PIG.

Looking to the weekend, I am volunteering at a 5k charity race on Saturday. I am excited. A friend at work will be running her first race. I am working at registration and on the course. This is the first time to be on the other side of the race so I'm excited. Sunday, my husbby and I are going to the Indy car race at Chicagoland if it doesn't rain. But I hope to still get a decent run in.

PIG FACT OF THE DAY:A pig's squeal can range from 110-115 decibels. Compare that to the Concorde jet, which is usually under 112 decibels.

No comments:

>