Wednesday, September 06, 2006

SUNSET CRUISE

RUN: 30 MIN. EASY

After 2 chaotic days at work, I needed just some quiet time. The sun started going down and I grabbed Dakota for an easy run. My legs felt heavy tonight because of work I think. But I got it in.

The last 2 days at work have been so crazy because of a worm that got into the server in our Cancer Center and shut everything down including our Linear accelerator. It really sucked to cancel our patients treatments for 2 days but we'll work Saturday to get them in. I hope whoever did this feels really good about themselves, My 40 cancer patients did not get the treatments they needed.

Thank you 21st Century Mom-I'll install my countdown clock!

Flying Pig Marathon 242 Days
Pig fact of the day:Pigs have four toes on each hoof. Pigs walk on only two of their toes on each foot. They look like they are walking on tiptoe.

1 comment:

21st Century Mom said...

Let me know if you need any help. I just noticed that you have notupdated your sidebar ever. It's not hard but it's also not that intuitive. Just say the word!

>