Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

MON AND TUES. = ZERO

Monday was absolutely the most perfect fall day. It was in the 60's and sunny. Unfortunately ,I was in bed with a migraine. I always miss the best days. My legs were alittle tired so maybe it was good.

Tuesday , back to work. I met my 3 new radiation therapy students today. I will have them for 2 years as a clinical instructor. So the day was spent teaching alot of basics. They are going to be excellent ,I can tell. When I got off, Hooch was manning the house for trick or treat. Bino had bowling practice so I had to pick him up and McDonald's because of lack of time and energy. I did get to see some treaters. Most interesting was the 3 year old pirate with bad tasting snot in his mouth that had me help him spitting it out. Dad stood down on the driveway. Hubby got home but a friend's car had broke down and he left to help them. Hooch's boyfriend then showed up and I was not about to head for the gym. So my workout was zero.

I have rewritten and revised my training plan for the FLYING PIG . Next week is WEEK #1.
I will if not injured set my goal to break 6 hours. I have done 6:30 both years at Chicago. Jeanne has inspired me that I can do it.

A new blog to visit. My friend got her blog up and going and love reading her. She just signed up for IRONMAN LOUISVILLE. Go visit Iron Snoopy.

5 comments:

IronSnoopy said...

Waddler! Thanks for mentioning my blog, that's really cool of you. You're the reason I even started it!

I hope your migraine is gone. Those are no fun.

IronSnoopy said...

PS. You SO can break 6:30 at the Pig!

IronSnoopy said...

6:00. I meant to say you can break 6:00. :)

Thomas said...

I hope the migraine has gone away and won't bother you for a while. My mother-in-law had that problem for years, and acupuncture really helped her.

Good Luck with the training for the Pig.

Joe said...

Smart move to stay home when boyfriend appears...

Hope the migraine stays away for a long while!

>