Monday, January 21, 2008

BOTTOM LINE CHALLENGE

Today at work , I weigh in for the Bottom Line Challenge. It is a weight loss competition. I am on a six person team. Our name is "Butt-wiser" 6-pack. It lasts for 10 weeks. You get points for lbs. lost, excercise, and nutrition tracking. 1st place team wins $500 per person. We have alot of potential.

I am looking forward nervously to tomorrow. Master's swim begins again. It is 3 times per week for 12 weeks. I gained alot once a week for 6 weeks so I know that I will improve over the upcoming weeks. I am nervous again about training with others. I know there will be quite a few training for Steelhead also.

Waddling to bed..........

Bike trainer : 40 min.

9 comments:

IronSnoopy said...

FYI Moose and I both watch a lot of IM stuff on Youtube. It's very motivating!

Snoop whispers, "you can do eeet"!

I'm excited/terrified/excited/terrified of swimming. Again. I hope we start out at anything less than 3200 M tomorrow. Like drills maybe.

Uh, waddler? I can't imagine you have too much more weight to lose!

rocketpants said...

Ohhh...masters swim...i'm still nervous to join. But I will come Feb!

Melissa said...

I love the name of your team. Very cool!! Good luck to you and your teammates.

Fe-lady said...

Love the team name! Yours will kick butt I am sure! Great incentive too! :-)

RunnerGirl said...

Good luck to the "butt-wiser" team, with a name like that you're sure to win!

Vickie said...

I think you will find your confidence half-way through the class. The rest of the weeks will be strength building. Good luck!

Sunshine said...

You all will be winners!!
Yea!
January is a great time to get started again. Loads of luck.

Melissa said...

How did you weigh in go? Hopefully well.

Irene said...

Good luck with the challenge!

>