Sunday, March 30, 2008

S-S-S-SUNDAY


Swimming was the first "S" for the day. I actually got there alittle early for a change. Coach had the workout board turned around until the last minute. I was worried. It actually was a workout that I enjoyed:
Warm-up : 450
3 x 200
4 x 100 (3:00 intervals)
4 x 50
cooldown- 50
total = 1700

Spinning was next. Class was almost full by the time that I "transitioned" out of tha locker room to upstairs. It was a good workout. I tried to stay in zone 2 mostly with some zone 3.


Shopping was the 3rd and most challenging "S" of the day. I took my daughter and MIL swimsuit shopping. Where do you take a 17 and 71 year old to look for swimsuits? As my friend Moose said, "Forever 21" There was alot of laughing and a good time. But no swimwear bought.

Waddling to my final "S"-sleep...........

8 comments:

J~Mom said...

Sounds like a fun shopping trip!

rocketpants said...

sssssssounds like a sssssssssuper ssssssssunday...sssssorry I couldn't help it ;-)

Duane said...

SSSSSheeesh! You rock!

Mary Sunshine said...

What a great post!

Shopping for swimwear with anyone, even myself, makes me want to get drunk ;-)

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

"Satisfying" is how your day sounded. Great brick workout!!

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

My big "s"'s for the day have been:

Snoring: (slept in this morning because of more

Snow: (will we EVER be done with this???)

Snacking: (Staying off the sugar today, but had a couple of really good oranges! Deelish)

Signing (off for now. Love reading your blog!)

Unknown said...

Super!

Actually, the swimsuit shopping sounds the Suckiest, but maybe that's just me. ;)

RunnerGirl said...

I think I like the final "S" the best!

>