Thursday, July 16, 2009

THURSDAY THIRTEEN.....

  1. I love traveling. I look for races that have a great location.
  2. My son, Bino, is at Route 66 Dragway this weekend to race his Mustang for the first time. House is supervising.
  3. My daughter , Hooch, is loving school to become an Estitician. Anyone need a facial?
  4. I have 4 dogs which are 4 different sizes. I have a golden retriever, English foxhound, Border Collie, and Long-haired Chihuahua.
  5. I also have 2 cats which are both over 15 years old.
  6. I am a fan of reality TV. My favorites are biggest loser and American Idol.
  7. I hate vegetables. I would rather eat fruit all day.
  8. My husband ,House, and I have been married 20 years. We met playing volleyball.
  9. I hope to be on "The Amazing Race" someday with my friend Snips.
  10. I am a Radiation Therapist at a Cancer Care Center in Joliet,Il.
  11. I am not a night person. It is a waste of time to talk to me after 9pm.
  12. There are 2 distinct parts to our closet. My side which is a mess with stuff thrown everywhere and House's which is perfectly neat always.
  13. I am doing an Olympic triathlon this weekend for the first time.

Waddling on Thursday........
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

1 comment:

Irene said...

The next time I'm in Wheaton visiting my sister, I'll have to make a rendezvous to have your daughter give me a facial! I could use one right now!

>