Saturday, October 28, 2006

MIXED BAG**

THUR/FRIDAY : ZERO
SAT : SPIN 60 / AVE HR =148 / MAX HR= 170

First , spin class was another great workout. Mary repeated the cadence class from Tuesday. Rhonda and I just looked at each other when she said we were lucky enough to do it again. I got to talk to Dawn and Roger-they did the marathon last weekend and now signed up for IM Louisville.

Second, good luck to everyone racing this weekend:
*Jeanne - Marine corp marathon
*Thomas - marathon on Monday in Ireland
*Athena - doing the Soma 70.3 Half Iron -You go girl!

Third, on the personal side , My husband and son are in Cleveland this weekend with my father-in-law. He is still having radiation treatments and has a chemo consult this week. With the prognosis and the importance of quality of life it's probably not an option. I hope to go see him also in a couple of weeks.
Fourth, Bino(my son) made the high school bowling team this week.

2 comments:

Juls said...

I hope the consult goes well and they can provide the best options for health and quality of life.

jeanne said...

Best wishes for your FIL. That's rough. And thanks for the shout-out!

>